Kareena Kapoor Biography, Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Wiki, Husband, Family and more :
Kareena Kapoor Biography | Wiki | Age | Personal Details
Kareena Kapoor is an Indian Film Actress, Model, Fashion Designer and Author. She was born 21 September 1980 in Bombay, Maharashtra, India. Kareena Kapoor works in Bollywood Film Industry. Her Star Sign Virgo and Religion is Hinduism. She was made her screen debut in Hindi Film Refugu (2000). Kareena Kapoor worked many commercial successful films such as Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham… (both 2001), 3 Idiots, Kurbaan, Heroine, Bajrangi Bhaijaan and Udta Punjab etc. She established herself as one of the leading & Highest-paid Actress of Bollywood. More Read Parineeti Chopra Biography, Age, Height, Husband, Family, Wiki & Biodata and Sara Ali Khan Age | Height | Movies | Bio | Affairs and more
|Real Name||Kareena Kapoor Khan|
|Date Of Birth||21 September 1980|
|Age (as 2018 )||38 Years|
|Zodiac Sign / Sun Sign||Virgo|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Debut||Film Debut: Refugee (2000)|
Kareena Kapoor Education and School, College
Kareena Kapoor had her primary education from Welham Girls’ School, Dehradun and then attended Mithibai College, Mumbai.
|Educational Qualification||College dropout|
|School||• Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai
• Welham Girls’ School, Dehradun
|College||Mithibai College, Mumbai|
Kareena Kapoor Body Measurement | Height | Weight | Figure
Kareena Kapoor Age 38 Years Old, Her Height 5 ft 4 in approx. 163 cm and Weight 54 Kg approx. 119 Pounds. Her Body Measurements 34-26-35 Inches. Kareena Kapoor Waist 26 Inches and Hip 35 Inches. Her Shoe Size 8 (US) and Dress Size 4 (US). Kareena Kapoor Hair Color Dark Brown and Eye Color Hazel Green.
|Kareena Kapoor Height||in centimeters– 163 cm
in meters– 1.63 m
in feet inches– 5’ 4”
|Weight||in kilograms– 55 kg
in pounds– 121 lbs
|Eye Color||Hazel Green|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Kareena Kapoor Figure
|Waist Size||26 Inches|
|Hip Size||34 Inches|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
Kareena Kapoor Family Details | Father | Mother | Sister | Brother
Kareena Kapoor Father Randhir Kapoor, an actor and her mother Babita, an actress. She has a younger sister Karisma Kapoor, an actress. Kareena Kapoor married to actor Saif Ali Khan in 2012.
|Father||Randhir Kapoor (Actor)|
|Sister||Karisma Kapoor (Actress)|
|Husband / Spouse||Saif Ali Khan (Actor) (October 16, 2012)
|Children||Son– Taimur Ali Khan Pataudi (born on 20 December 2016)
Kareena Kapoor Marital Status | Boyfriend | Girlfriend | Affairs
Kareena Kapoor Married to actor Saif Ali Khan in 16 October 2012. Kareena Kapoor Husband Saif Ali Khan, an actor of Bollywood. the couple has one son Taimur Ali Khan Pataudi, born on 20 December 2016. Kareena Kapoor had affairs with Hrithik Roshan, Shahid Kapoor in past and Saif Ali Khan before marriage.
|Affairs / Boyfriends||Hrithik Roshan (Actor)
Shahid Kapoor (Actor)
Saif Ali Khan (Actor)
Kareena Kapoor Hobbies | Favorite Actor, Actress, place, food and many more
|Hobbies||Reading, Swimming and Yoga|
|Favorite Food||Dal-Chawal, Pasta and Spaghetti|
|Favorite Actor||Raj Kapoor and Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Kajol, Nargis, Meena Kumari|
|Favorite Color(s)||Red and Black|
|Favorite Perfume||Jean Paul Gaultier’s Classique|
|Favorite Designer||Manish Malhotra|
|Favorite Destination||Switzerland and London|
|Favorite Movies||Bollywood: Awaara, Sangam, Bobby, Kal Aaj Aur Kal,
Hollywood: Breakfast At Tiffany’s, Cat On A Hot Tin Roof,
Love Story, Ben Hur
|Favorite Cricketer||Virat Kohli|
Kareena Kapoor Controversies | Money Factor | Style Quotient
Kareena Kapoor Net Worth $10 Million and her Salary 8-10 Crores Rupees.
|Controversies||• There had been her catfights with Bipasha Basu on the sets of the film Ajnabee, as she publicly took a dig at her skin tone by calling her a “kali billi.”
• Her controversial MMS with Shahid Kapoor, having a steamy liplock went viral on social media.
• She publicly made fun of Priyanka Chopra’s accent, after which Priyanka finally replied by saying that she got it from the same place that Saif got his from.
|Salary||₹11 crore/film (As in 2018)|
|Net Worth||$60 million (As in 2018)|
|Car Collection||BMW 7 Series
LX 470 SUV
Kareena Kapoor Filmography | Movies | Films
She was made her screen debut in Hindi Film Refugu (2000). Kareena Kapoor worked many commercial successful films such as Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham… (both 2001), 3 Idiots, Kurbaan, Heroine, Bajrangi Bhaijaan and Udta Punjab etc. She established herself as one of the leading & Highest-paid Actress of Bollywood.
|Refugee||2000||Nazneen “Naaz” Ahmed||J. P. Dutta|
|Mujhe Kucch Kehna Hai||2001||Pooja Saxena||Satish Kaushik|
|Yaadein||2001||Isha Singh Puri||Subhash Ghai|
|Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham…||2001||Pooja “Poo” Sharma||Karan Johar|
|Mujhse Dosti Karoge!||2002||Tina Kapoor||Kunal Kohli|
|Jeena Sirf Merre Liye||2002||Pinky/Pooja||Talat Jani|
|Talaash: The Hunt Begins…||2003||Tina||Suneel Darshan|
|Khushi||2003||Khushi “Lali” Singh||S. J. Surya|
|Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon||2003||Sanjana||Sooraj Barjatya|
|LOC Kargil||2003||Simran||J. P. Dutta|
|Fida||2004||Neha Mehra||Ken Ghosh|
|Aitraaz||2004||Priya Malhotra (Saxena)||Abbas–Mustan|
|Bewafaa||2005||Anjali Sahai||Dharmesh Darshan|
|Kyon Ki||2005||Dr. Tanvi Khurana||Priyadarshan|
|Dosti: Friends Forever||2005||Anjali||Suneel Darshan|
|36 China Town||2006||Priya||Abbas–Mustan|
|Chup Chup Ke||2006||Shruti||Priyadarshan|
|Omkara||2006||Dolly Mishra||Vishal Bhardwaj|
|Kya Love Story Hai||2007||Herself||Lovely Singh|
|Jab We Met||2007||Geet Dhillon||Imtiaz Ali|
|Halla Bol||2008||Herself||Rajkumar Santoshi|
|Tashan||2008||Pooja Singh||Vijay Krishna Acharya|
|Roadside Romeo||2008||Laila (voice)||Jugal Hansraj|
|Golmaal Returns||2008||Ekta||Rohit Shetty|
|Luck by Chance||2009||Herself||Zoya Akhtar|
|Kambakkht Ishq||2009||Simrita Rai/Bebo||Sabbir Khan|
|Main Aurr Mrs Khanna||2009||Raina Khanna||Prem Raj|
|Kurbaan||2009||Avantika Ahuja (Khan)||Rensil D’Silva|
|3 Idiots||2009||Pia Sahastrabudhhe||Rajkumar Hirani|
|Milenge Milenge||2010||Priya Malhotra||Satish Kaushik|
|We Are Family||2010||Shreya Arora||Siddharth Malhotra|
|Golmaal 3||2010||Daboo||Rohit Shetty|
|Ra.One||2011||Sonia Subramaniam||Anubhav Sinha|
|Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu||2012||Riana Braganza||Shakun Batra|
|Agent Vinod||2012||Iram Parveen Bilal/Dr. Ruby Mendes||Sriram Raghavan|
|Rowdy Rathore||2012||—||Prabhu Deva|
|Heroine||2012||Mahi Arora||Madhur Bhandarkar|
|Talaash: The Answer Lies Within||2012||Rosie/Simran||Reema Kagti|
|Dabangg 2||2012||—||Arbaaz Khan|
|Bombay Talkies||2013||Herself||Multiple directors|
|Satyagraha||2013||Yasmin Ahmed||Prakash Jha|
|Gori Tere Pyaar Mein||2013||Dia Sharma||Punit Malhotra|
|Singham Returns||2014||Avni Kamat||Rohit Shetty|
|The Shaukeens||2014||Herself||Abhishek Sharma|
|Happy Ending||2014||—||Raj & DK|
|Gabbar Is Back||2015||Sunaina||Krish|
|Bajrangi Bhaijaan||2015||Rasika||Kabir Khan|
|Ki & Ka||2016||Kia Bansal||R. Balki|
|Udta Punjab||2016||Dr. Preet Sahni||Abhishek Chaubey|
|Veere Di Wedding||2018||Kalindi Puri||Shashanka Ghosh|
Kareena Kapoor Awards, Honours, Achievements
- Filmfare Awards
• Best Female Debut for Refugee (2001)
• Special Award for Chameli (2004)
• Best Actress (Critics) Award for Dev (2005)
• Best Actress (Critics) Award for Omkara (2007)
• Best Actress Award for Jab We Met (2008)
• Best Supporting Actress Award for We Are Family (2011)
- International Indian Film Academy Awards (IIFA)
• Star Debut of the Year – Female for Refugee (2001)
• Style Diva of the Year (2004)
• Best Actress Award for Jab We Met (2008)
• Best Actress Award for 3 Idiots (2010)
• Rajiv Gandhi Young Achiever Award (2005)
Kareena Kapoor Television | Tv Serials
|Punar Vivah||2012||Mahi Arora
|Shashi Sumeet Productions|
(Episode “Heroine Ka Khatra”)
|B. P. Singh|
Kareena Kapoor Documentary
|Bollywood im Alpenrausch||2000||Herself|
|The Indian Food Wisdom and The Art of Eating Right||2013||Herself|
|Bollywood And Beyond: A Century Of Indian Cinema||2015||Herself|
Vaani Kapoor Biography, Age, Height, Affairs, Husband, Family, Wiki & Biodata Sonarika Bhadoria Biography, Age, Height, Husband, Boyfriend, Family, Wiki Shriya Sharma Biography, Age, Height, Husband, Family, Wiki & Biodata Ayesha Takia Biography, Age, Height, Husband, Boyfriend, Family, Wiki, Death Regina Cassandra Biography, Age, Height, Husband, Boyfriend, Family, Wiki
Some Very interested or Unknown Facts About Kareena Kapoor
- Does Kareena Kapoor is a smoker? Ans- No.
- Does Kareena Kapoor is an alcoholic? Ans- Yes.
- Her father was very protective towards her and Karisma and wanted both to stay away from acting and get married, which led to conflicts with her father, after which both the sisters started living with their mother.
- She had a huge crush on actor, Akshaye Khanna in her teenage days.
- She was supposed to make her Bollywood debut opposite to Hrithik Roshan in Kaho Na Pyaar Hai(2000), and even shot a film sequence. But, later, she walked out of the film due to some misunderstanding between Rakesh Roshan and Kareena’s mother Babita.
- The period from 2002 to 2003, was probably the worst part of her career as all her movies such as Mujhse Dosti Karoge!, Jeena Sirf Merre Liye, Khushi, Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon, LOC Kargil, were flops at the box-office.
- She was offered the supporting role, as a sister of Aishwarya Rai in the Indian-English version of Pride and Prejudice, which she turned down.
- She turned vegetarian in 2006.
- She actually enjoys simple, home-cooked meals like veggies, roti, dal, rice and at the end of the day her favorite comfort food is a hot plate of homemade dal-rice with a generous dose of ghee on it.
- She has a dream and wishes to settle down in South of France someday with her husband Saif Ali Khan.
- Karela was one of the most favorite and desirable food for her during her pregnancy.
- Her bubbly role of Geet in the film Jab We Met (2007), rejuvenated her acting career, brought success and fan following.
- In 2010, she adopted the Chanderi village (famous for its Chanderi saris) in Madhya Pradesh, to provide it with electricity.
- In 2012, she released her memoir, ‘The Style Diary of a Bollywood Diva’, co-authored by Rochelle Pinto.
- In an interview, she revealed that she does not wash her jeans for a month because she feels it more comfortable to wear that way.
- She has only one bad habit and that is biting nails when nervous. She has also accepted it in an interview, “I have only one bad habit – I bite my nails!”
- She swears by doing yoga and the actress loves to do it on daily basis. She does at least 50 Surya Namaskars daily, but there was also a time when she hated it. This amazing actress who credits her health to yoga initially was not a fan of yoga and had left it in between after practicing it for a month.
- She has her wax statues in England and Singapore’s Madame Tussauds Museum.
- She was the first choice for Sanjay Leela Bhansali‘s film, Goliyon Ki Raasleela: Ram-Leela, but she turned down the offer and later the role was offered to Deepika Padukone.
- For her glamorous role in the film Heroine (2012), she wore 130+ different dresses, which were designed by the top designers from all over the world, one of which was worth ₹1.5 crores.
- Kareena is of the 4th generation of Kapoor family, was born to a Sindhi mother, Babita and a Punjabi father, Randhir Kapoor.
- Very few people know that her birth name was “Siddhima“, given by her grandfather, Raj Kapoor.
- Her name “Kareena” was derived from the novel, Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy.
Stay tuned to know more about Kareena Kapoor
Also filed under – Kareena Kapoor biography, Wikipedia,Kareena Kapoor biodata,Kareena Kapoor profile details,Kareena Kapoor family background/mother/father/brother/sister’s name, spouse/husband name, wife name/spouse, body measurements/figure,interests/hobbies,Rakul Preet Singh TV serials,Kareena Kapoor upcoming movies, twitter, facebook, Instagram, earning/income/net worth, real name, images/photos/wallpaper,Rakul Preet Singh girlfriend, boyfriend, affairs,Kareena Kapoor birthday, zodiac sign,Kareena Kapoor education,Kareena Kapoor marriage,DOB Date of Birth,Zodiac Sign,education